แจ้งลบกระทู้ แจ้งเมื่อมีคนตอบกระทู้นี้ แนะนำกระทู้นี้ Print

หัวข้อ 677: ประชุมวิชาการประจำปี  เรื่อง “Dental Complications and Management”  (จำนวนคนอ่าน 15453 ครั้ง)
« ความเห็นที่ #480 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 01:54:29 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and may come back in the future. I want to encourage  continue your great posts, have a nice afternoon!
ส่งโดย: nike air max outlet Email     124.73.137.*

« ความเห็นที่ #481 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 03:39:59 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
ส่งโดย: 2015 zapatillas nike free Email     60.168.127.*

« ความเห็นที่ #482 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 04:53:07 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Bless you!
ส่งโดย: toms and nike pour homme Email     60.168.113.*

« ความเห็นที่ #483 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 05:40:17 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

The core of your writing whilst appearing reasonable initially, did not sit perfectly with me personally after some time. Somewhere within the sentences you actually were able to make me a believer unfortunately only for a very short while. I still have got a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you might do nicely to help fill in those breaks. In the event you actually can accomplish that, I could surely end up being fascinated.
ส่งโดย: pas cher nike en ligne Email     183.161.188.*

« ความเห็นที่ #484 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 06:59:07 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
ส่งโดย: billige nike Email     124.73.139.*

« ความเห็นที่ #485 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 10:28:52 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
ส่งโดย: nike online Email     60.168.127.*

« ความเห็นที่ #486 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 14:45:16 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Audio began playing any time I opened this blog, so irritating!
ส่งโดย: nike danmark online Email     60.168.127.*

« ความเห็นที่ #487 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 15:58:18 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Fantastic website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!
ส่งโดย: nike air max 2014 Email     183.161.177.*

« ความเห็นที่ #488 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 17:49:34 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Kudos!
ส่งโดย: tani nike free run Email     183.161.189.*

« ความเห็นที่ #489 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 18:27:44 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless think of if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this site could certainly be one of the very best in its niche. Good blog!
ส่งโดย: shoes online uk Email     60.168.115.*

« ความเห็นที่ #490 เมื่อ: 04/18/15 เวลา 18:47:23 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
ส่งโดย: nike free online Email     60.168.127.*

« ความเห็นที่ #491 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 01:44:04 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using? I'm having some small security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?
ส่งโดย: fantastiskt nike online Email     124.73.137.*

« ความเห็นที่ #492 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 02:25:51 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
ส่งโดย: 2015  nike air max 1/90 Email     124.73.135.*

« ความเห็นที่ #493 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 02:55:06 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey there I am so grateful I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don? have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the great job.
ส่งโดย: cheap nike air max Email     124.73.132.*

« ความเห็นที่ #494 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 07:08:16 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
ส่งโดย: nike shoes for men Email     60.168.114.*

« ความเห็นที่ #495 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 08:31:18 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!
ส่งโดย: toms nike online Email     183.161.179.*

« ความเห็นที่ #496 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 11:53:37 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!
ส่งโดย: vente nike en ligne Email     60.168.127.*

« ความเห็นที่ #497 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 17:00:45 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.
ส่งโดย: k?pa nike sverige outlet Email     183.161.167.*

« ความเห็นที่ #498 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 17:40:18 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I just added this web site to my google reader, excellent stuff. Can not get enough!
ส่งโดย: nike factory mens Email     183.161.186.*

« ความเห็นที่ #499 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 19:15:12 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Thanks, I've recently been looking for info about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I've discovered so far.
ส่งโดย: acquista nike air max 1 Email     60.168.117.*

« ความเห็นที่ #500 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 21:15:16 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
ส่งโดย: nike ireland online Email     183.161.161.*

« ความเห็นที่ #501 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 22:01:05 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
ส่งโดย: reduziert preis nike free Email     60.168.124.*

« ความเห็นที่ #502 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 23:09:13 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this website could definitely be one of the very best in its field. Superb blog!
ส่งโดย: nike running italia Email     183.160.109.*

« ความเห็นที่ #503 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 23:17:16 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I think one of your ads triggered my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.
ส่งโดย: nike free online Email     183.161.163.*

« ความเห็นที่ #504 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 23:23:26 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!
ส่งโดย: nike free espa?a Email     183.161.172.*

« ความเห็นที่ #505 เมื่อ: 04/19/15 เวลา 23:34:42 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Thanks
ส่งโดย: schuhe f?r schweiz Email     183.161.162.*

« ความเห็นที่ #506 เมื่อ: 04/20/15 เวลา 00:22:43 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I do love the manner in which you have presented this specific issue plus it does indeed supply us a lot of fodder for thought. Nevertheless, through just what I have experienced, I only hope as other reviews pack on that folks stay on point and not start on a soap box of some other news of the day. All the same, thank you for this superb piece and while I do not concur with it in totality, I regard the point of view.
ส่งโดย: kopen air max online Email     60.168.122.*

« ความเห็นที่ #507 เมื่อ: 04/20/15 เวลา 00:56:41 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!
ส่งโดย: toms and nike 50% rabatt Email     124.73.132.*

« ความเห็นที่ #508 เมื่อ: 04/20/15 เวลา 03:20:27 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!
ส่งโดย: best nike running shoes Email     124.73.131.*

« ความเห็นที่ #509 เมื่อ: 04/20/15 เวลา 05:27:44 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.
ส่งโดย: rea billigt sverige store Email     183.161.162.*

« ความเห็นที่ #510 เมื่อ: 04/20/15 เวลา 07:04:34 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Audio started playing as soon as I opened up this webpage, so frustrating!
ส่งโดย: nike factory cheap price Email     60.168.119.*

« ความเห็นที่ #511 เมื่อ: 04/20/15 เวลา 12:12:58 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Bless you!
ส่งโดย: 2015 nike trainers sale Email     183.161.160.*

« ความเห็นที่ #512 เมื่อ: 04/20/15 เวลา 13:20:09 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
ส่งโดย: 2014 skor online Email     183.161.173.*

« ความเห็นที่ #513 เมื่อ: 04/20/15 เวลา 15:57:43 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
ส่งโดย: 2015 zapatillas nike free Email     60.168.119.*

« ความเห็นที่ #514 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 00:02:54 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks a ton!
ส่งโดย: reduziert preis nike free Email     60.168.113.*

« ความเห็นที่ #515 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 00:36:13 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks!
ส่งโดย: nike en ligne vente Email     183.161.160.*

« ความเห็นที่ #516 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 01:17:47 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey! I realize this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does running a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
ส่งโดย: k?pa nike 2014 Email     183.161.184.*

« ความเห็นที่ #517 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 02:07:31 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!
ส่งโดย: sale air max online Email     124.73.143.*

« ความเห็นที่ #518 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 02:27:11 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
ส่งโดย: promotions nike free Email     183.161.168.*

« ความเห็นที่ #519 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 03:56:39 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey there are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
ส่งโดย: outlet nike portugal Email     183.161.172.*

« ความเห็นที่ #520 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 05:15:06 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good blog!
ส่งโดย: nike danmark online Email     183.160.96.*

« ความเห็นที่ #521 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 05:41:36 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I just added this web site to my rss reader, great stuff. Can't get enough!
ส่งโดย: outlet nike portugal Email     183.161.171.*

« ความเห็นที่ #522 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 14:17:04 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.
ส่งโดย: nike free canada sale Email     183.161.169.*

« ความเห็นที่ #523 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 16:14:07 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based upon on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.
ส่งโดย: goedkoop nike air max Email     183.161.171.*

« ความเห็นที่ #524 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 18:46:45 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.
ส่งโดย: nike free tialia Email     183.161.172.*

« ความเห็นที่ #525 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 19:37:48 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic style and design.
ส่งโดย: pas cher nike free Email     60.168.125.*

« ความเห็นที่ #526 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 20:45:52 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent blog!
ส่งโดย: reduziert preis nike free Email     124.73.137.*

« ความเห็นที่ #527 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 20:48:31 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.
ส่งโดย: nike free outlet Email     183.161.166.*

« ความเห็นที่ #528 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 22:57:38 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I do enjoy the way you have framed this specific difficulty plus it really does supply us some fodder for consideration. However, through just what I have experienced, I just hope when other comments stack on that men and women remain on point and in no way embark upon a tirade regarding the news du jour. Yet, thank you for this excellent point and while I can not really concur with it in totality, I respect your point of view.
ส่งโดย: 2015 zapatillas nike free Email     183.161.163.*

« ความเห็นที่ #529 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 23:18:22 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My website is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!
ส่งโดย: pandora cheap on sale Email     124.73.143.*

« ความเห็นที่ #530 เมื่อ: 04/21/15 เวลา 23:36:58 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

At this time it sounds like Drupal is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?
ส่งโดย: nike outlet online shop Email     183.161.182.*

« ความเห็นที่ #531 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 00:07:53 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would value your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.
ส่งโดย: 2014 nike factory Email     60.168.113.*

« ความเห็นที่ #532 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 00:56:30 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey I am so delighted I found your web site, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
ส่งโดย: outlet nike portugal Email     60.168.115.*

« ความเห็นที่ #533 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 03:58:02 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever considered creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
ส่งโดย: cheap pandora jewelry uk Email     183.161.171.*

« ความเห็นที่ #534 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 04:00:24 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your blog. It appears as if some of the text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before. Cheers
ส่งโดย: cheap nike online Email     60.168.117.*

« ความเห็นที่ #535 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 04:30:54 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your articles. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thanks!
ส่งโดย: nike billigt online Email     183.161.179.*

« ความเห็นที่ #536 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 05:08:37 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!
ส่งโดย: converse sko til herre Email     183.161.163.*

« ความเห็นที่ #537 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 05:08:54 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.
ส่งโดย: acquisto nike free Email     60.168.115.*

« ความเห็นที่ #538 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 06:23:04 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Kudos
ส่งโดย: nike schoenen sale outlet Email     183.161.178.*

« ความเห็นที่ #539 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 07:35:01 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Appreciating the persistence you put into your website and in depth information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed material. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
ส่งโดย: sale air max nederland Email     183.161.186.*

« ความเห็นที่ #540 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 07:41:18 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
ส่งโดย: cheap pandora jewelry uk Email     183.161.169.*

« ความเห็นที่ #541 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 09:03:03 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?
ส่งโดย: nike air max 90 Email     124.73.140.*

« ความเห็นที่ #542 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 13:04:42 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I just added this blog to my feed reader, excellent stuff. Can't get enough!
ส่งโดย: nike air max 90 italia Email     124.73.128.*

« ความเห็นที่ #543 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 14:31:06 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?
ส่งโดย: nike air max 90 outlet Email     124.73.139.*

« ความเห็นที่ #544 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 14:36:07 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome web log!
ส่งโดย: reduziert preis nike free Email     60.168.120.*

« ความเห็นที่ #545 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 15:38:14 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Music started playing when I opened this site, so annoying!
ส่งโดย: rea nike online Email     183.161.178.*

« ความเห็นที่ #546 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 17:55:11 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when viewing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!
ส่งโดย: outlet nike Email     60.168.122.*

« ความเห็นที่ #547 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 18:35:33 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of clever work and exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.
ส่งโดย: nike free canada sale Email     60.168.113.*

« ความเห็นที่ #548 เมื่อ: 04/22/15 เวลา 21:06:28 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice day!
ส่งโดย: nike schoenen 5 Email     183.161.176.*

« ความเห็นที่ #549 เมื่อ: 04/23/15 เวลา 00:17:50 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!
ส่งโดย: kj?p converse nettbutikk Email     183.161.164.*

« ความเห็นที่ #550 เมื่อ: 04/23/15 เวลา 05:13:39 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hiya! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!
ส่งโดย: schuhe f?r schweiz Email     124.73.134.*

« ความเห็นที่ #551 เมื่อ: 04/23/15 เวลา 06:25:18 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton!
ส่งโดย: nike air max 90 Email     183.161.179.*

« ความเห็นที่ #552 เมื่อ: 04/23/15 เวลา 07:59:56 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I just added this blog site to my google reader, excellent stuff. Can't get enough!
ส่งโดย: skor online billigt Email     60.168.117.*

« ความเห็นที่ #553 เมื่อ: 04/23/15 เวลา 08:35:18 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and outstanding style and design.
ส่งโดย: precio nike espa?a Email     60.168.123.*

« ความเห็นที่ #554 เมื่อ: 04/23/15 เวลา 10:37:57 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I think one of your ads triggered my internet browser to resize, you may well want to put that on your blacklist.
ส่งโดย: nike shoes outlet Email     60.168.115.*

« ความเห็นที่ #555 เมื่อ: 04/24/15 เวลา 02:23:11 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hola! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Austin Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!
ส่งโดย: we Can Develop Each Other Email     124.73.129.*

« ความเห็นที่ #556 เมื่อ: 04/24/15 เวลา 03:52:41 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and brilliant style and design.
ส่งโดย: you Can See It Email     183.161.184.*

« ความเห็นที่ #557 เมื่อ: 04/24/15 เวลา 09:30:23 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!
ส่งโดย: scarpe toms italia negozi Email     60.168.123.*

« ความเห็นที่ #558 เมื่อ: 04/24/15 เวลา 23:16:36 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. All the best
ส่งโดย: converse sale online Email     124.73.141.*

« ความเห็นที่ #559 เมื่อ: 04/25/15 เวลา 08:09:55 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?
ส่งโดย: nike factory mens Email     124.73.141.*

Page(s) : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  14

แจ้งลบกระทู้ แจ้งเมื่อมีคนตอบกระทู้นี้ แนะนำกระทู้นี้ Print

ขอเชิญเพื่อนแพทย์พูดคุย แสดงความคิดเห็นครับ
ใส่ชื่อ:
Email:
Add YABBC tags:
Add Smileys: <more...>
ข้อความ:

Disable Smilies:

shortcuts (IE and NS6 only): hit alt+s to send, alt+p to preview, or alt+r to reset

• ข้อความและรูปภาพที่ท่านเห็นส่วนใหญ่ ได้ถูกส่งมาจาก ทางบ้าน
    ทางเว็บไซต์ Thaiclinic.com ไม่ได้เป็นเจ้าของลิขสิทธิ์ของข้อความและรูปภาพที่ถูกส่งมา

• ข้อความที่ท่านได้อ่าน เกิดจากการเขียนโดยสาธารณชนและส่งขึ้นมาแบบอัตโนมัติ
    เจ้าของเว็บไซต์ไม่รับผิดชอบต่อข้อความใดๆ ทั้งสิ้นเพราะไม่สามารถระบุได้ว่าเป็นความจริงหรือชื่อผู้เขียนที่ได้เห็นคือชื่อจริง
    ผู้อ่านจึงควรใช้วิจารณญาณในการกลั่นกรอง

• ถ้าท่านพบเห็นข้อความใดที่ขัดต่อกฎหมายและศีลธรรมหรือเป็นการกลั่นแกล้งเพื่อให้เกิดความเสียหาย ต่อบุคคล
    หรือหน่วยงานใด กรุณาส่ง email มาที่ webmaster@thaiclinic.com หรือ กดแจ้งที่ปุ่ม
    "แจ้งลบกระทู้"
    เพื่อให้ทีมงานทราบและทำการลบข้อความนั้นออกจากระบบต่อไป ขอขอบคุณทุกท่านที่ช่วยกันทำให้สังคมน่าอยู่ครับ

ThaiClinic.Com . All Rights Reserved. !--BEGIN WEB STAT CODE-->