แจ้งลบกระทู้ แจ้งเมื่อมีคนตอบกระทู้นี้ แนะนำกระทู้นี้ Print

หัวข้อ 677: ประชุมวิชาการประจำปี  เรื่อง “Dental Complications and Management”  (จำนวนคนอ่าน 15461 ครั้ง)
« ความเห็นที่ #400 เมื่อ: 04/05/15 เวลา 09:58:49 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?
ส่งโดย: goedkoop nike free run Email     124.73.134.*

« ความเห็นที่ #401 เมื่อ: 04/05/15 เวลา 13:47:20 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for novice blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
ส่งโดย: 2014 nike factory Email     124.73.134.*

« ความเห็นที่ #402 เมื่อ: 04/05/15 เวลา 16:45:55 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

First of all I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Many thanks!|Huh}
ส่งโดย: converse sko til herre Email     183.161.169.*

« ความเห็นที่ #403 เมื่อ: 04/06/15 เวลา 00:22:25 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, terrific blog!
ส่งโดย: pas cher nike free Email     60.168.122.*

« ความเห็นที่ #404 เมื่อ: 04/06/15 เวลา 02:10:10 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

We stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web page again.
ส่งโดย: nike air max 90 outlet Email     183.161.172.*

« ความเห็นที่ #405 เมื่อ: 04/06/15 เวลา 04:36:03 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?
ส่งโดย: toms and nike pour femme Email     183.161.168.*

« ความเห็นที่ #406 เมื่อ: 04/06/15 เวลา 06:49:25 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great work.
ส่งโดย: nike free deutschland Email     124.73.129.*

« ความเห็นที่ #407 เมื่อ: 04/06/15 เวลา 08:28:13 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested. Regards!
ส่งโดย: nike online butik Email     60.168.124.*

« ความเห็นที่ #408 เมื่อ: 04/06/15 เวลา 23:35:12 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!
ส่งโดย: beste nike Email     183.161.168.*

« ความเห็นที่ #409 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 01:07:28 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi there! I know this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask. Does running a well-established blog like yours take a large amount of work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my personal experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!
ส่งโดย: converse precio espa?a Email     183.161.168.*

« ความเห็นที่ #410 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 01:37:38 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.
ส่งโดย: nike hyperfuse dame Email     183.161.169.*

« ความเห็นที่ #411 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 03:11:46 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!
ส่งโดย: nike h?ga klackar Email     183.161.190.*

« ความเห็นที่ #412 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 05:28:40 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

A lot of the things you assert happens to be supprisingly accurate and it makes me wonder why I had not looked at this in this light previously. Your article truly did switch the light on for me as far as this issue goes. However at this time there is actually just one position I am not necessarily too comfy with so whilst I try to reconcile that with the actual central idea of your position, let me observe what all the rest of the visitors have to say.Well done.
ส่งโดย: kopen 2014 nike nederland Email     60.168.126.*

« ความเห็นที่ #413 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 06:47:57 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

GiUKX6 Would you be all in favour of exchanging hyperlinks?
ส่งโดย: crorkz Email     37.233.27.*

« ความเห็นที่ #414 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 07:28:24 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, awesome blog!
ส่งโดย: shoes sale online Email     183.161.166.*

« ความเห็นที่ #415 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 10:28:28 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!
ส่งโดย: pandora cheap on sale Email     183.161.161.*

« ความเห็นที่ #416 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 13:13:58 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
ส่งโดย: kopen schoenen nike Email     183.161.161.*

« ความเห็นที่ #417 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 18:56:33 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks
ส่งโดย: converse precio espa?a Email     183.161.170.*

« ความเห็นที่ #418 เมื่อ: 04/07/15 เวลา 23:52:00 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?
ส่งโดย: erhvervelse nike Email     183.161.169.*

« ความเห็นที่ #419 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 01:45:14 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!
ส่งโดย: kj?p converse nettbutikk Email     183.161.168.*

« ความเห็นที่ #420 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 02:59:11 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Appreciate it!|Huh}
ส่งโดย: nike scarpe outlet Email     183.161.172.*

« ความเห็นที่ #421 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 05:39:07 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I'm not sure exactly why but this blog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
ส่งโดย: nike free deutschland Email     183.161.165.*

« ความเห็นที่ #422 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 06:25:58 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

The root of your writing whilst appearing reasonable at first, did not settle perfectly with me after some time. Somewhere within the paragraphs you actually managed to make me a believer but only for a very short while. I nevertheless have got a problem with your jumps in assumptions and you would do well to help fill in those breaks. In the event you can accomplish that, I could definitely end up being amazed.
ส่งโดย: toms and nike pas cher Email     183.161.162.*

« ความเห็นที่ #423 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 17:22:22 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey there, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!
ส่งโดย: 2015 pandora jewelry sale Email     183.161.167.*

« ความเห็นที่ #424 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 18:29:33 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. many thanks
ส่งโดย: converse and nike en line Email     60.168.126.*

« ความเห็นที่ #425 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 21:33:23 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of exclusive content I've either created myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any solutions to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.
ส่งโดย: sprzeda? nike air max Email     60.168.124.*

« ความเห็นที่ #426 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 23:12:09 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using? I'm having some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?
ส่งโดย: nike billigt online Email     60.168.127.*

« ความเห็นที่ #427 เมื่อ: 04/08/15 เวลา 23:37:54 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!
ส่งโดย: acquisto nike free Email     124.73.129.*

« ความเห็นที่ #428 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 00:20:47 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!
ส่งโดย: shop toms and nike Email     60.168.126.*

« ความเห็นที่ #429 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 00:47:07 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
ส่งโดย: nike billigt rea Email     60.168.116.*

« ความเห็นที่ #430 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 03:28:24 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog and detailed information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
ส่งโดย: converse outlet shop Email     183.161.163.*

« ความเห็นที่ #431 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 07:46:26 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a variety of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
ส่งโดย: nike free italia Email     60.168.113.*

« ความเห็นที่ #432 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 10:15:15 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Audio began playing when I opened up this web-site, so annoying!
ส่งโดย: nike de chaussures vente Email     60.168.113.*

« ความเห็นที่ #433 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 11:43:49 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos
ส่งโดย: goedkoop nike air max Email     183.161.161.*

« ความเห็นที่ #434 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 14:03:25 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Many thanks
ส่งโดย: nike outlet cheap Email     183.161.189.*

« ความเห็นที่ #435 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 16:03:59 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

With every little thing that appears to be developing within this specific subject matter, many of your viewpoints happen to be very exciting. Nevertheless, I beg your pardon, because I can not subscribe to your whole theory, all be it radical none the less. It would seem to everyone that your commentary are actually not completely justified and in fact you are generally your self not really fully certain of the argument. In any event I did take pleasure in reading through it.
ส่งโดย: nike outlet online shop Email     124.73.129.*

« ความเห็นที่ #436 เมื่อ: 04/09/15 เวลา 16:54:26 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
ส่งโดย: nike zapatillas espa?a Email     60.168.113.*

« ความเห็นที่ #437 เมื่อ: 04/10/15 เวลา 02:12:17 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
ส่งโดย: pandora hot sale Email     183.161.174.*

« ความเห็นที่ #438 เมื่อ: 04/10/15 เวลา 02:40:58 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a fair price? Kudos, I appreciate it!
ส่งโดย: online uk shoes Email     124.73.128.*

« ความเห็นที่ #439 เมื่อ: 04/10/15 เวลา 02:43:06 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!
ส่งโดย: air jordan online homens Email     60.168.120.*

« ความเห็นที่ #440 เมื่อ: 04/10/15 เวลา 03:20:42 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I am really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?
ส่งโดย: billiga toms/nike Email     124.73.131.*

« ความเห็นที่ #441 เมื่อ: 04/10/15 เวลา 04:32:32 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

nice articles
ส่งโดย: prada bags Email     46.151.52.*

« ความเห็นที่ #442 เมื่อ: 04/10/15 เวลา 04:36:18 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!
ส่งโดย: nike uk outlet online Email     183.161.171.*

« ความเห็นที่ #443 เมื่อ: 04/13/15 เวลา 09:52:37 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!
ส่งโดย: nike roshe run Email     183.161.189.*

« ความเห็นที่ #444 เมื่อ: 04/14/15 เวลา 10:41:14 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
ส่งโดย: nike uk outlet online Email     183.161.166.*

« ความเห็นที่ #445 เมื่อ: 04/14/15 เวลา 11:42:09 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out. I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints? Many thanks!|Huh}
ส่งโดย: reduziert preis nike free Email     183.161.172.*

« ความเห็นที่ #446 เมื่อ: 04/14/15 เวลา 19:04:11 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!
ส่งโดย: promotions nike free Email     183.161.185.*

« ความเห็นที่ #447 เมื่อ: 04/14/15 เวลา 23:01:36 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
ส่งโดย: converse baratas outlet Email     183.161.161.*

« ความเห็นที่ #448 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 04:28:54 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. All the best
ส่งโดย: nike 2014 sverige Email     183.161.178.*

« ความเห็นที่ #449 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 05:38:46 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi great website! Does running a blog like this take a lot of work? I have absolutely no knowledge of computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply wanted to ask. Cheers!
ส่งโดย: nike free australia Email     183.161.191.*

« ความเห็นที่ #450 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 07:11:13 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!
ส่งโดย: nike de chaussures vente Email     183.161.160.*

« ความเห็นที่ #451 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 12:07:16 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
ส่งโดย: cheap converse online Email     124.73.139.*

« ความเห็นที่ #452 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 13:03:09 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?
ส่งโดย: nike free 2015 Email     60.168.114.*

« ความเห็นที่ #453 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 17:44:39 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.
ส่งโดย: air jordan online homens Email     183.161.170.*

« ความเห็นที่ #454 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 19:25:52 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your blog. It looks like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen before. Thank you
ส่งโดย: latest style of pandora Email     60.168.121.*

« ความเห็นที่ #455 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 21:24:54 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I am curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing? I'm having some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?
ส่งโดย: billiga toms/nike Email     60.168.113.*

« ความเห็นที่ #456 เมื่อ: 04/15/15 เวลา 23:44:32 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?  Cheers
ส่งโดย: rea nike online Email     183.161.161.*

« ความเห็นที่ #457 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 02:41:17 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Many thanks!
ส่งโดย: sale nike uk online Email     60.168.125.*

« ความเห็นที่ #458 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 02:53:06 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.
ส่งโดย: nike free canada sale Email     124.73.141.*

« ความเห็นที่ #459 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 03:04:07 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

The very core of your writing while appearing reasonable in the beginning, did not settle well with me personally after some time. Somewhere within the paragraphs you managed to make me a believer but just for a very short while. I however have a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you might do nicely to help fill in all those breaks. If you actually can accomplish that, I will surely be fascinated.
ส่งโดย: k?pa nike skor online Email     183.161.181.*

« ความเห็นที่ #460 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 03:28:17 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
ส่งโดย: air jordan online homens Email     183.161.176.*

« ความเห็นที่ #461 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 05:16:38 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
ส่งโดย: 2014 nike factory Email     183.161.176.*

« ความเห็นที่ #462 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 08:51:09 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I'm really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?
ส่งโดย: nike high heels outlet Email     60.168.118.*

« ความเห็นที่ #463 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 09:21:01 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
ส่งโดย: shoes sale online Email     60.168.124.*

« ความเห็นที่ #464 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 12:13:15 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!
ส่งโดย: sale air max nederland Email     183.160.97.*

« ความเห็นที่ #465 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 13:45:35 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
ส่งโดย: pris nike air max thea 90 Email     183.161.176.*

« ความเห็นที่ #466 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 15:09:13 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!
ส่งโดย: nike rea online Email     183.160.109.*

« ความเห็นที่ #467 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 16:04:10 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I do like the manner in which you have presented this particular issue and it does offer me personally a lot of fodder for thought. Nevertheless, because of everything that I have observed, I only trust when the actual remarks pile on that individuals remain on issue and don't embark on a soap box associated with some other news du jour. Anyway, thank you for this outstanding point and while I do not really agree with it in totality, I respect the perspective.
ส่งโดย: 2015 zapatillas nike free Email     124.73.130.*

« ความเห็นที่ #468 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 17:00:16 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on many of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome blog!
ส่งโดย: reduziert preis nike free Email     183.160.102.*

« ความเห็นที่ #469 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 17:49:29 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers
ส่งโดย: sale air max nederland Email     183.161.185.*

« ความเห็นที่ #470 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 22:16:32 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

The very core of your writing whilst appearing agreeable in the beginning, did not work very well with me personally after some time. Someplace within the sentences you actually managed to make me a believer unfortunately just for a while. I however have a problem with your leaps in assumptions and you would do well to fill in all those gaps. When you actually can accomplish that, I could undoubtedly end up being amazed.
ส่งโดย: nike billigt online Email     183.161.190.*

« ความเห็นที่ #471 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 23:07:35 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!
ส่งโดย: 2014 nike comprar. es Email     60.168.120.*

« ความเห็นที่ #472 เมื่อ: 04/16/15 เวลา 23:21:49 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hello exceptional blog! Does running a blog such as this take a large amount of work? I have no understanding of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I just had to ask. Thanks a lot!
ส่งโดย: toms and nike deutschland Email     60.168.115.*

« ความเห็นที่ #473 เมื่อ: 04/17/15 เวลา 00:49:42 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Admiring the time and effort you put into your website and detailed information you present. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
ส่งโดย: calidad original nike Email     60.168.116.*

« ความเห็นที่ #474 เมื่อ: 04/17/15 เวลา 01:06:02 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome website!
ส่งโดย: nike free canada sale Email     124.73.133.*

« ความเห็นที่ #475 เมื่อ: 04/17/15 เวลา 02:56:39 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My site goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!
ส่งโดย: offizielle toms and nike Email     183.160.102.*

« ความเห็นที่ #476 เมื่อ: 04/17/15 เวลา 04:39:41 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks
ส่งโดย: k?pa nike skor online Email     183.161.183.*

« ความเห็นที่ #477 เมื่อ: 04/17/15 เวลา 08:34:35 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I just added this blog site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Can't get enough!
ส่งโดย: online nike factory sale Email     60.168.126.*

« ความเห็นที่ #478 เมื่อ: 04/17/15 เวลา 09:51:12 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

Hey there superb blog! Does running a blog like this require a large amount of work? I've very little expertise in computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I simply needed to ask. Thanks!
ส่งโดย: nike de chaussures vente Email     183.161.184.*

« ความเห็นที่ #479 เมื่อ: 04/17/15 เวลา 15:51:52 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ ลบข้อความนี้

I am curious to find out what blog system you are using? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any solutions?
ส่งโดย: nike outlet france Email     124.73.129.*

Page(s) : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8  ...  14

แจ้งลบกระทู้ แจ้งเมื่อมีคนตอบกระทู้นี้ แนะนำกระทู้นี้ Print

ขอเชิญเพื่อนแพทย์พูดคุย แสดงความคิดเห็นครับ
ใส่ชื่อ:
Email:
Add YABBC tags:
Add Smileys: <more...>
ข้อความ:

Disable Smilies:

shortcuts (IE and NS6 only): hit alt+s to send, alt+p to preview, or alt+r to reset

• ข้อความและรูปภาพที่ท่านเห็นส่วนใหญ่ ได้ถูกส่งมาจาก ทางบ้าน
    ทางเว็บไซต์ Thaiclinic.com ไม่ได้เป็นเจ้าของลิขสิทธิ์ของข้อความและรูปภาพที่ถูกส่งมา

• ข้อความที่ท่านได้อ่าน เกิดจากการเขียนโดยสาธารณชนและส่งขึ้นมาแบบอัตโนมัติ
    เจ้าของเว็บไซต์ไม่รับผิดชอบต่อข้อความใดๆ ทั้งสิ้นเพราะไม่สามารถระบุได้ว่าเป็นความจริงหรือชื่อผู้เขียนที่ได้เห็นคือชื่อจริง
    ผู้อ่านจึงควรใช้วิจารณญาณในการกลั่นกรอง

• ถ้าท่านพบเห็นข้อความใดที่ขัดต่อกฎหมายและศีลธรรมหรือเป็นการกลั่นแกล้งเพื่อให้เกิดความเสียหาย ต่อบุคคล
    หรือหน่วยงานใด กรุณาส่ง email มาที่ webmaster@thaiclinic.com หรือ กดแจ้งที่ปุ่ม
    "แจ้งลบกระทู้"
    เพื่อให้ทีมงานทราบและทำการลบข้อความนั้นออกจากระบบต่อไป ขอขอบคุณทุกท่านที่ช่วยกันทำให้สังคมน่าอยู่ครับ

ThaiClinic.Com . All Rights Reserved. !--BEGIN WEB STAT CODE-->