Title: URGENT HIRE! Co-ordinating Doctor / Occupational Health Nurse
Êè§â´Â Intl.SOS on 03/22/19 àÇÅÒ 17:05:44
Now URGENT HIRING
International SOS SERVICES (THAILAND) co.,ltd
• Respond to and manage requests for medical assistance from patients, medical providers and organizations internationally
• Facilitate the provision of assistance through medical advice and referrals to accredited medical providers
• Provide medical guidance regarding the operational planning, monitoring and transportation of patients
• Professionally communicate to relevant stakeholders on the progress of medical assistance cases
• Maintain International SOS standards in facilitating the logistical arrangements of medical transportations
• Work as part of a team and escalate to Medical Directors
• Engage as part of the medical escort team when needed
• Maintain relationships for the International SOS provider network and client engagement activities
• The above duties exclude clinical practice or prescribing
• Integrate medical information and produce recommendations to clients
• Work with the Sales and Marketing department to ensure that relationships with International SOS clients are at all times positive and consistent with the contractual obligations
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationship with clients
• In conjunction with the Sales and Marketing department, visit existing International SOS clients or prospective clients to evaluate their needs and identify new business opportunities
• Participate in appropriate social, professional and networking events which assist International SOS with strengthening brand and service awareness within the key market segments.
• Conduct Work Site Health Review with the guideline and support from Asia Medical Consulting team (when required)
• Conduct Corporate Occupational Health Consulting (if you are Board Certification or equivalent in Occupational Health)
• Support Medical Services Department for Advice of appropriate of medical supply and medical staffing qualification and requirement for Corporate Emergency Prepareness and Response
• Full registration to practice medicine in Thailand
• Must be able to read, write and speak English to effectively communicate skills both Thai and English
• Minimum 5 years' post graduate experience which includes hand-on experience within an emergency setting (Emergency department or urgent care)
• Doctors with generalist experience eg Family or Emergency Physicians with Board Certification or equivalent in their fields
• Experience gained in Occupational Health or certification in Occupational Health
• Thai typing skill> 25 words per minute
• English typing skill> 36 words per minute
• Age 30 - 45 year
• The ability to effectively balance medical needs with commercial considerations
Occupational Health Nurse
Required Skill and Knowledge
• Manage the OH Service
• Assess the work environment.
• Demonstrate proficiency in clinical practice
• Support fitness for work assessment
• Support the site medical surveillance program.
• Nursing Experience minimum 3 years in clinical and Occupational Health Nurse.
• Registered/ Licensed to practice Nursing.
• Very Good in English communication skill.
Submit your CV (in English) to: email@example.com – alternatively, should you know of a colleague that may be interested, please do feel free to ask them to summit their CV to me too…Thank you
**Kindly note that only those applicants being considered for a position will receive a response back**
Title: Re: URGENT HIRE! Co-ordinating Doctor.
Êè§â´Â damao on 03/25/19 àÇÅÒ 21:30:49
´Ù¡ÒÃ·Ó§Ò¹ÀÒ¾ÃÇÁ¢Í§ International SOS
please go to see http://internationalsos360.com/
Working as Senior Coordinating Doctor at International SOS - Dominique Meisch's testimonial
ªÕÇÔµ¢Í§¾¹Ñ¡§Ò¹ International SOS
Life at International SOS
ThaiClinic.Com . All Rights Reserved.