« เมื่อ: 07/29/22 เวลา 17:33:57 »
Sales Consultant |
FRESH MEDIQ is a medical clinic in Pattaya that specializes in Cannabis, Aesthetics, and Anti-Aging. You will be working directly with the Founders and have the opportunity to grow in a new an exciting medical sector: Medical Cannabis. The Founders of FRESH MEDIQ have been prescribing Medical Cannabis for 4 years, since 2018 when Thailand first legalized cannabis for medical use. We are the original team that was invited into the Government Pilot Program for Medical Cannabis in 2018. We have developed patient registration flow, documents, systems, processes and medicines that have already shaped Thailands medical cannabis sector. As we have expanded and as cannabis laws have changed, we are now searching for a Sales Consultant to help us grow even further! Do you want to join a professional team in a new sector of medicine? Are you a people person that knows how to sell? If you answered yes to the last two questions then keep reading below.
* Prepare your desk and setup your computer for a seamless workday. Everyday you must prepare first because failure to prepare is preparing to fail
* Respond to emails, messages, and comments that have been placed the night before; prioritizing high quality and high priced leads first. The goal is to answer all emails, messages and comments by end-of-day, we call this Inbox Zero.
* Manage consultation appointments and walk-in sales opportunities. You will be the first point of contact for English speaking prospects that have made appointments or walked-in.
* Collaborate with the Founders and support Marketing initiatives that aim to close sales from campaigns and sales funnels.
* Have you already taken care of the important stuff? Help with side-tasks such as Pre-Rolls, Packaging, and Content Creation.
* Passion for medical cannabis
* Fluent English: Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing and Typing
* 1-4 years of experience in Sales
* Technology savvy. You must know how to use a computer, manage email and use social media chat interfaces. You must also be comfortable learning new software to make quotation PDFs, print patient cards and issue medical certificates.
* Work in-Clinic 6 days per week, 10:00-19:00
* Flexible and adaptable to cultural differences. You will be working in a multicultural environment and managing patients from all over the world. You must have the emotional intelligence to handle these kinds of situations.
* Medical experience is an advantage, but not required.
* Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud is an advantage, but not required.
* Work Permit available for foreign applicants. Thai nationals are also accepted.
* We will provide 1 month of hands on training in-Clinic. Dont worry, we wont throw you in the fire immediately. We hope you will gain the knowledge and confidence required within 1 month.
* Pay will depend on your experience (Base + Uncapped Commission). You can expect 30,000 - 50,000 THB / Month for this position.
* Promotions for advancement and salary raises are available as we expand to more locations in the near future.
* Submit your application before 31 August 2022. We will review applications as they come in. If we think you are a good fit, we will schedule 1 video call interview and 1 in-Clinic interview before making an official job offer.
* The expected start date is 5 September 2022. However, this can be flexible if more time is needed to transition.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Upload a YouTube video 3 minutes or less
2. Send an email
Upload a non-listed YouTube video of yourself explaining for no more than 3 minutes why you think you are a solid fit for this position. No fancy editing or camera tricks needed, but please provide something personal so we know a bit about you.
SEND AN EMAIL
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Subject: I want to be your Sales Consultant
Body: Briefly introduce yourself and explain why you want this position in 10 sentences or less. Paste your YouTube video link - applications without a video link will not be considered.
Attachment: Your CV