แจ้งลบกระทู้ แจ้งเมื่อมีคนตอบกระทู้นี้ แนะนำกระทู้นี้ Print

หัวข้อ 618034: JAC International Recruitment: Career Opportunity in Singapore  (จำนวนคนอ่าน 213 ครั้ง)
« เมื่อ: 11/25/21 เวลา 11:57:51 » ตอบกลับพร้อมข้อความ แก้ไขข้อความ

สวัสดีค่ะ
Hi Doctors,

This is Pat (แพท) from JAC International Recruitment

I am currently conducting the search for my client (a global medical services provider) for the position of a Thai-speaking Medical Doctor (Personal Medical Case Manager).

My client is moving in an extremely exciting direction and is expanding steadily across the world. They are seeking candidate with good background of about 5 - 7 years in GP, Internal Medicine, ICU or Oncology who can communicate and translate between both English and Thai language (spoken and written). They provide a basic salary (from SGD$9,000 - SGD$11,000 depending on your experience and qualifications) and good remuneration package. Working hours is Mon – Fri, office hours.

This is a role that is based in Singapore and requires you to work alongside a Nurse and a Coordinator.

If interested, feel free to contact me at 094 235 6535 for more information or send your CV to pacita.phaohusara@jac-recruitment.com.

Best regards
Pat

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายเมื่อ: 11/25/21 เวลา 17:04:35 by Pat_Recruiter »
ส่งโดย: Pat_Recruiter female
สถานะ: Newbie *
จำนวนความเห็น: 1  

49.237.16.*

Page(s) : 1 

Reply this Topic reserved for registed member only. Register

• ข้อความและรูปภาพที่ท่านเห็นส่วนใหญ่ ได้ถูกส่งมาจาก ทางบ้าน
    ทางเว็บไซต์ Thaiclinic.com ไม่ได้เป็นเจ้าของลิขสิทธิ์ของข้อความและรูปภาพที่ถูกส่งมา

• ข้อความที่ท่านได้อ่าน เกิดจากการเขียนโดยสาธารณชนและส่งขึ้นมาแบบอัตโนมัติ
    เจ้าของเว็บไซต์ไม่รับผิดชอบต่อข้อความใดๆ ทั้งสิ้นเพราะไม่สามารถระบุได้ว่าเป็นความจริงหรือชื่อผู้เขียนที่ได้เห็นคือชื่อจริง
    ผู้อ่านจึงควรใช้วิจารณญาณในการกลั่นกรอง

• ถ้าท่านพบเห็นข้อความใดที่ขัดต่อกฎหมายและศีลธรรมหรือเป็นการกลั่นแกล้งเพื่อให้เกิดความเสียหาย ต่อบุคคล
    หรือหน่วยงานใด กรุณาส่ง email มาที่ webmaster@thaiclinic.com หรือ กดแจ้งที่ปุ่ม
    "แจ้งลบกระทู้"
    เพื่อให้ทีมงานทราบและทำการลบข้อความนั้นออกจากระบบต่อไป ขอขอบคุณทุกท่านที่ช่วยกันทำให้สังคมน่าอยู่ครับ

ThaiClinic.Com . All Rights Reserved. !--BEGIN WEB STAT CODE-->